Existing Member?

Pirates of the Cam Logbook

one bomb may ruin a whole day

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 21 July 2010 | Views [308]

We were superheroes in Nha Trang? Now we turned into viscious beach dragons! Terrorizing french families on the far superior beach in Hoi An, the city of crazy silk tailors.

The whole city seems to be one giant tailor shop and among us there are quite a few measured pieces of clothing on the way, so it seems.

On rented bikes the beach isnt too far but after we had enough shade and salty water, we cycled along the beach. Along little Vietnamese houses with people who all knew one english word and were ready to use it: Hello!

One drunk fisherman tried to have a conversation with us, which we interpreted as "look, this is my boat", "Dont swim here" and lots of other things... so maybe he meant something completely different.

We left the beach village and saw a landscape we hadnt seen here before, dey and sandy, unfinished ruins... we wondered if there may be landmines... lonely planet, what do you think?

"one bomb may ruin a whole day"

About pirates_of_the_cam

The Pirate Crew (with 2 of the missing crew members)

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.