Existing Member?

pinkqueen

Eight early autumn dress to help tide ride

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 5 January 2015 | Views [851]

red bandage dress is certainly not exclusive to a season. It has reinforced steel frame, how to transform any of the four seasons are not shake nothing. Of course, different in different seasons of fashion elements, there will be differences in style skirt, small selection of eight representatives of early autumn dress ride the tide, come to see Fang Yan, see if you can touch your heart?

Stack takes a combination of 01 short skirt + jacket, structured, simple and elegant. Waist black bandage dress, drying out nice waist, with the condensed version of the jacket to create a body of nine enchanting lines. Blue Plaid graceful, elegant white jacket with a full charm of small fragrant wind.

02 shirt style chiffon pink bandage dress, highlighting the city girl skilful gesture, neck wood ear, arrange layers, but also elegant and witty. Intoxicating wine red, with a tutu classical charm, with quaint charming temperament.

03 airborne like fairy comes, get rid of the gas city girl cosmetics, exudes pure fresh ethereal atmosphere. Bow Waist belt with a big swing was then more typical. V neckline sharpened chin, exposing the skinny collarbone, every detail was thin.

04 quiet and calm blue, white, pure simplicity, the two collided, hit the twenties girl's hearts, they wish to seize the youth of the tail in one hand, one hand wants to hold a mature style. Lantern sleeve increase classical charm, A word pendulum effect profile of a very significant figure, from cut to color every step with intensive, high-end clothes that you can see.

05 yellow bandage dress are sold all year round money, but selling quarter after quarter, because without it looking just wild. Which can go to get a solid grounding in summer dress shirt to wear clothing neat. Outside the ride short jacket, revealing a tutu skirt with graceful curves, very seductive.

06 European and American clothing range is always so atmospheric, highlighting the city's glamorous style queen, but this skirt uncharacteristically sober though still followed the European and American fashion minimalist color, but with the pressure wave point swing skirt revealing a tender oriental girl exquisite temperament, playful and lively hint of the entire fall.

07 refused to bandage bodycon dress women man from the start, even if it is part of the leisure time sports, but also presents feminine. Dress + bat sleeve sweatshirt, easily noticeable vitality. Punjab casual jogging up flying, accompanied the woman slim figure, but also some fascinating sight.


08 every woman is a flower, it was fascinating tricks, some sober low-key, even better than anyone else who cannot tell. For their own is the best thing, as this package does not grab seemingly indisputable inconspicuous, inside out exudes elegance can still capture the hearts.

Tags: cheap sexy dresses, dresses for sale, dresses on sale, dresses sale online, sexy dresses

About pinkqueen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.