Existing Member?

pinkqueen

Shanghai international fashion suits show: with the international brand of high-end meetings

CANADA | Thursday, 18 December 2014 | Views [485]

High-end business club, Shanghai international fashion suits shows a new pattern for each brand brings new vitality and partner business relations.
This modern building mode is more comfortable, simple and fashion. It will gather a lot of global brands, is designed to provide efficient and targeted business.


Part of the brand is to attend the exhibition in order to test the waters of China and Asia market, for example: Le Bourget (France), Melissa Odabash (UK) and Vannina Vesperini (France), Yes Code (South Korea), Nao Lingerie (Japan), MaryanMehlhorn (Germany). The lowest acclaimed B2B meeting is a great opportunity to provide trademark meeting with selected partners. These meetings by the lowest and knitting and one piece swimsuits Federation of France (French Lingerie and Knitwear Federation) carefully before the exhibition planning, were in all the brands and department stores, franchisee, trading companies, agents, dealers and investors between arranged nearly 100 games to negotiate.
In view of the exhibition attracted from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea and Indonesia and other countries and regions main buyers to participate in, therefore, Chantelle, LiseCharmel, Cervin, Olaf Benz & Manstore and Barbara long enjoy a high reputation in the international brand will also corresponding participation, designed to increase its market share, expanding Asian market.


Familial high-quality brand will also through the personalized booth and a fashion show held in the booth and other activities, promote their own image, such as Gujin ancient and modern, Classico Bellezza madder than any No Publik. Juvenile French designer will Inprivet through high-end brand of specialized agents to participate in the exhibition. Alaska jam card leisurewear series for the first time, Balneaire will be made available on the exhibition of the latest sexy beach cover up season series.

 

Check out pinkqueen.com for lots more swimsuit.

Tags: cheap swimwear, cute swimsuits, pinkqueen swimwea, swimsuites online, swimsuits online sale, swimwear for women, swimwear sale

About pinkqueen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.