Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Aberdeen Hen Do

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 2 June 2012 | Views [261]

Mum has organised a meal out with friends and family (girls only of course) and I am super excited. I had my nails done on Thursday and my hair done yesterday. Feeling good and looking fab. And mum has booked my favourite restaurant – La Tasca and I am so looking forward to it.

We start the night off with drinks and nibbles at our house before we all pile into the party bus (which is the motor home we will be turning the UK in next week). We head to Bridge of Don to collect grandma and Sandra before Gobey and Dad drop us off in town.

The meal was great everyone enjoyed the food and company. Some left after the meal and some of us headed out to get another few drinks at Soul. Debbie on the other hand found it her mission to fill me with shots. It was good at the time but long term (tomorrow morning not so good). Never mind its only once.

Gobey came to pick me, Debbie and Natalie up about 12.30am. To say the least I was a mess. We drove Debbie home and I won’t lie, I was sick as a bloody dog. Poor Gobey helped me out the van, to the kitchen sofa, to the toilet where it’s safe to say the good food was gone. Then to the bed where it was spinning for a good hour before I fell asleep.  

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.