Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Ultimate Fighter (fail)

INDONESIA | Saturday, 14 April 2012 | Views [172]

So I am stuck at home on bed rest (I have managed to get on the sofa a few times) so when Gobey invites a friend over for pizza that’s fine but what I didn’t expect was the rest of the night.

Gobey collects his friend from the ERG where he works in Tembag and collects the pizzas on his way back up. We eat and Gobey asks if he can go and see Mick over lives 2 doors down. Now I don’t mind I have taken my pain killers and will be asleep soon so why now. But just as he is walking out the house he picks up the brand new bottle of Wild Turkey whisky I got him for his birthday.

To what happened once he got to Mick’s to me is still a mystery to me but none the less Gobey didn’t come that night. Instead he calls me from Jen & Curtis house the end of the Hidden Valley.

So with everything I have I walked up to Jens for breakfast to be met by a very sheepish Gobey. Who by the way has a busted faced, blood on his yellow shirt and Jen house has a few broken items. This is not what I call a good night. Gobey on the other hand is looking for love for his poorly bits. I have no sympathy for Gobey today. He looks like crap and goes on to tell me that he was car surfing round hidden valley on a truck. Wrestling with Curtis and Mick and now feels very tender.

All in all this has to be the silliest thing Gobey has done to date. And just to show how tender he was feeling after wrestling with 2 guys who weighed 30kg more than him, he doesn’t want to persuade a career as an ultimate fighter. The pain he has right now as put him off. Lucky me then.

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.