Existing Member?

Flight of the Commuter

So, we're going again! This time a short jaunt...

CANADA | Friday, 1 February 2013 | Views [367]

So, it's been a while.  But we are heading to the airport to take some flights at the end of the month and are so excited about it.  We are going to the Philippines, again.  Since our 2008 trip, we have holed up around home, working hard and trying to save some $$ and get ahead a bit.  We did manage to take a month of in 2011 while I was pregnant with our daughter to take a trip to the Philippines to see some beaches, some family and attend a wedding. We had an awesome trip.  And we are again going "home" to the Philippines -this time to see some beaches, but most importantly to see some family (especially our European 1/2 who are coming too) and celebrate our Mom's 70th Birthday, in her hometown, surrounded by family and friends.

So this time will be different. Traveling with a toddler is going to be an adventure.  As we are prepping I am wondering if I am insane to even attempt to pack for the 3 of us with 2 carry-on's and one checked back-pack?  But I will try.  It's an adventure!  More later!

Tags: beaches, birthdays, phiippines, toddler

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.