Existing Member?

The world through my eyes If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done!

Merry Christmas people!

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 19 December 2007 | Views [801] | Comments [1]

Nick, Mike me and Lisa enjoying our Christmas dinner.

Nick, Mike me and Lisa enjoying our Christmas dinner.

Being on the other side of the world makes it a little tricky to contact everyone individually, so I thought I'd wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that everyone has a happy new year.

It's a pretty odd time for us, and we'll be missing all you family and friends.  No amount of good weather can quite replace the fun of delegating the task of Christmas present delivery person to various over excited neices and nephews.

To keep our spirits up over the holidays, Lisa and I will be preparing to hit the road again, and will embark upon our tour down under on the first day of new year.

We're definately ready to go now, and the thought of moving on and seeing all the beautiful sights that New Zealand has to offer is seriously appealing.  Just hope I get out of the habit of bumping my head every time I climb into the back of the van!

There are sure to be lots of new pictures to add in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled folks!

Love to you all!

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Merry Christmas to you both! Have a good one.

  Craig Dec 20, 2007 11:14 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.