Existing Member?

Europe

My parents fall victim to Colette's food attacks.

FRANCE | Friday, 28 March 2008 | Views [376]

I finally took mom to the market this morning.  She had fun picking out all the different vegetables and getting to sample cheeses and such.  We bought the ingredients for my Spontaneous Ratatouille, and also some salad and some cheese.  I had a feeling that we might not be so hungry, though, because at noon we had plans to eat lunch at Colette's (dun dun dunnnnn).
Again, we spend nearly three or four hours there.  My parents got so full from lunch, just as I warned them.  My dad had to cry out "no!" as she would force more at him.

That night we weren't hungry for dinner, but we had bought so many vegetables, so mom made the ratatouille from the recipe.  
Bradie came over for dinner, even though no one was really hungry.  She was going to stay the night to come with our family the next day in Nice.  The two of us drank 95-cent champagne and decided to go out dancing.  It was fun while we were there, but we didn't want to stay out late because we were excited for Nice.

About pamelaglosson


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.