Existing Member?

Europe

The French revolt

FRANCE | Thursday, 20 March 2008 | Views [340]

Today was the day I got to REALLY show Chuck how busy my days of class can be.  Even though they are not very hard, they are very time consuming...and the day gets long.  Maybe now he'll understand why I can't be writing letters as much as he would like me to!
It turned out we still had a test in French.  One of my friends informed me of it a few hours before the exam--our teacher had left a note on the door so that we would know.  The class was ready to revolt, but she didn't come to class.  Another of the teachers gave us the test because our teacher was at home sick.  We took the test, but we also wrote and signed a petition that said we didn't agree with her telling us there would be no exam and then giving us one, which left us no time to prepare.  
In art class, I got an easel for Chuck this time.  He continued to work on his Mt St-Victoire painting even though we were at the studio.  It was a beautiful day and I kept reflecting at how awesome it was to be painting with him on this beautiful day.  
That night Bradie and I took him out to go dancing, but there was almost no one there!  We felt like we let him down on the nightlife in France.  But we also have a costume ball to go to on Saturday and hopefully that will make up for it.

About pamelaglosson


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.