Existing Member?

Orna's Crazy Adventure

A change of plans!

VIETNAM | Monday, 12 September 2011 | Views [419]

So this morning I pack up all my things and check out, ready to get the bus to Nha Trang. But then I see that the day is looking awfully lovely!! Totally not like yesterday! And I'm thinking, should I really go now that it's just started to get nice?? So I check back in, lug my back pack back to my room, re-book a 1:00am bus ticket and then went straight to the beach! Yay!!

There is surf here (which is not my best) and the water wasn't actually that nice - probably because everything had been churned up in the downpour - but still so refreshing! Then all day I swam in the guest house pool and lay in their deck chairs...nice...

After a bit I went to go find some nice fresh fish to eat but the fish I got didn't taste very nice! I don't know what kind of fish it was, the menu just said "fish"! Anyway, the mango smoothies were great.

After this I had a sunset walk along the beach - beautiful! There was an INCREDIBLE aray of shells - I took soooooooooo many photos!! Amazing!! Heaps of them I have never seen before. A lot of the shells were still joined together and many still had their creatures living inside them. There were also heaps of these minature oyster shells - beautiful with their shiny insides! One I found was still joined and still had its oyster inside!

Further up the beach it was beach Vietnam style - all the fishing paraphanalia and colourful nets washed up on the shore.

I am SO glad the weather turned nice for me now!! Yay!!

So it's 7:30pm now and I will be getting the 1:30am bus to Nha Trang which is scheduled to arrive there at 5:30am! Hopefully I will be able to get into a guest house at that time! I will no doubt find out...

xxx Orna

About orna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.