Existing Member?

Travels

Almost home

INDONESIA | Sunday, 31 August 2008 | Views [454]

hello faithful followers!  We have been having alot of fun and as you can see haven't written so much.  The internet here is dreadfully slow and we have been very active.  I have a bunch of new photos to send but need to find a faster connection to do it. Let's see...

We took a day cruise to an island off of Bali, just obsidian and mom.  There were dolphins in the water which we always like to see.  The dock had a waterslide into the ocean and a ocean spa with jets spraying water on your tired back. There was a buffet and lots of japanese tourists to share with.  We went on a submarine and also snorkelling.  It was sooo beautiful.  The small island was rustic and we had a blast.

We also went to Bali Bird Park ans Rimba Reptile House.  The highlight was seeing REAL komodo dragons.  They are huge!! Bigger than humans and ferocious!! Obsidian was in shock for days at the size of them.  We have iguanas at home but this was really big.


Well, a few more beach days left an then we are back to Seattle for a week.  Keep in touch.

Love, us

About obsidian


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.