Existing Member?

Europe Trails From the hubbub of equidae-related somnality....somnombolism... late nights and early mornings the test of computer skills begins by learning how to create a journal that is entertaining yet..... not....

The First Hiccup

SINGAPORE | Friday, 12 October 2007 | Views [283]

It was with interest that I noted the flight left on time and, in the comfort of an economy seat, dined in splendour on the exemplary Qantas fare.  Qantas, if you're reading this, I'd like a promotional percentage...

The trip was going according to the (Flight Centre) schedule until something minor called a Generator for one of the engines chose to pack it in.  So a two hour delay waiting in...oh, dear, the Qantas lounge again!  Darn and I was just getting the taste of yummy food out of my mouth again ready to deal once again with the Qantas exemplary fare...

After punctuating the flight with full stops and commas, oh and interrupted sleep, my fellow passengers and I enjoyed a more reasonable landing time of 7.30am.  Just in time to meet the commuters on heading into work...

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

About noei_trekker


Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.