Existing Member?

The Bomb Diggity No Mames Wey !!

T'ien

MEXICO | Wednesday, 6 February 2008 | Views [500]

amazing picture that danielle took

amazing picture that danielle took

Puerto Escondido is one of the most beautiful places I've ever ever ever been. We took a 17 hour bus ride there which was only slightly painful but 150% worth it. We got there around 1:30 pm and just sat on the beach and took a dip in the water. BEAUTIFUL. We were surrounded by what I believe heaven looks like. Everyone was so laidback and friendly. The next 3 days blurred into one big day of relaxation. Our hotel wasn't top notch but it was fine for sleeping which was it's only purpose. Our shower trickled water so.. we all came back pretty filthy. I can't wait to recommend it to other people. The 17 hour bus ride home was hard. Everyone knocked out except me and I watched Pirated of the Carribean in Spanish (yes vives johnny looked good). We got back home just in time to go to class. I kept wiping sand and salt off me through class. It was pretty dirty of me haha.. anyways being back in Puebla is nice. Tonight is the Mexico vs. USA soccer game so it should be going down. I put up more pictures so check them out and comment if you feel the urge. Miss you all!

p.s. i really missed everyone when i was on the beach turning into a black black man. its something everyone should see cause its absolutely breath taking.

Tags: Relaxation

 

About nishi36


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.