Existing Member?

girls out and about

our last day before we fly home:(

THAILAND | Monday, 23 February 2009 | Views [521] | Comments [2]

last night - we had the time of our lives!!!!! we went for a dinner cruise along the river and (as usual) were targeted to have fun, fun, fun:) the food was good - but the dancing was better. every time we went to sit down - one of the singers/workers would pull us back up for more dancing - saying 'one more.....one more' - we all had a ball!!!!!!!

this morning we had a different experience - with the tuk tuk - different from phuket - more like a 3 wheel motorbike - but we only wanted to see the sights - they kept insisting we go to the jeweller, tailor...... and more - and when we wouldn't buy anything - they stopped smiling - mum had the sh*#'s

renna and mum met a girl from sydney and she is going to meet us tonight at 6 for some good CHEAP shopping - the night bazzar.

tomorrow we need to be packed and ready to leave by 5:30AM and we don't get back to australia until almost 10PM (bubbles says forever!!!!!) and that's just at the airport - not even home yet.

X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUBBY -

LOVE JULIE

X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0

love to all - see you soon x o x

Comments

1

ahhh can't wait to see you tubbles so gladd you had a great trip!!

today in foodstudies, ms frauser yo sweated out some crepes and soufle or whatever its called ash helped with the crepes and briog and liam tipped lemon all on my face!!

When you come on thursday you will be making chicken voulavonts group work school provide with ash and shaylyn !!

today was quiet when I walked out to lunch and ash goes natalie itsso quiet and PT goes not anymore natalie is here and I said no our tubbles isn't back yet!!

SHOPPING AT QUEEN STREET you PT and I for her birthday 8th March (: ash and em can't come but still shoudl be a blast!

text me as soon as you get to nikki's (: I don't mind what time Ill put it on loud and Ill call you first thing wednesday morning babe!
love youu (:

  Natalie (: Feb 23, 2009 8:24 PM

2

Hey Bubbles,
Hope you have a safe trip home n can't wait to see you !!! Nats told u lots of stuff i c lol ^^^^

Hope you made your last day enjoyable
Yay c u soon
bye xx

  Ash =] Feb 23, 2009 9:53 PM

About nik-jules-ren-bub-and-barb


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.