Existing Member?

The Nicoles: Europe 2008 Europe trip with nicole!!!

70's Disco at Barnacle Village Hall

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 15 March 2008 | Views [462]

Last minute girls night out! Dressed in our finest 70's style clothes Me, Nicole, Debbie and UK Nannie #2 wondered down the street to the Village hall for the 70's disco.

Althought the drinks we cheap as chips... the tight ass' that we were smuggles in our own vodie!! With self poured drinks Nicole and I were ready to dance! and thats what we did! We went as far as requesting the Nutbush... a dance that England is not familiar with :S that didnt stop us though.. nothing could! We dance and drank and dance some more.. then we had another drink!

The disco ended Debbie and I legged it through the field while UK Nannie and Nicole were posh and dignified and walked home using the footpath! We laughed so hard and stumbled inside... poured outselves another drink! mine never got a look in though as i was GONE! passed out in bed where nothing woke me except the urge to throw up!!! Couldnt look at food all morning but it finally passed!! just in times for Jays 3rd Birthday Party... house full of kids+Hangover=grumpy nicole!

Swore i would never drink again.. which i upheld... until the following friday...

About nicole20


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.