Existing Member?

Wanderings

Bruises and resting

FRANCE | Sunday, 2 December 2007 | Views [5237] | Comments [2]

hey guys. Just wanted to share the pictures of my bruised knee from iceskating. Feeling very tired - again - and we have a class tonight.

Spoke to a lot of you today - it was very nice.

a plus


PS: did i mention that my camera, yesterday when we were at the eiffel tower, made a bang sound and emitted smoke when the flash went off? it seems to be working fine now... still something of note.

PPS: it's raining like crazy here - we had to go outside for about 50 m to get back from our evening class today - SOAKED wet, all over, from such a small distance! how very parisien.

Tags: I should have known better!

Comments

1

Honey, your knee looks terrible. How did that happen? Please be careful - if it doesn't look any better in the next couple of days you will need to see a doctor. Also, probably a good idea to rest it as much as possible.

Love from mummy

  Mummy Dec 3, 2007 8:07 AM

2

Oops! Doesn't look good! Hope it's not too painful Hon. Jed doing well, Vet rang up to see how he coped the day after, that was nice. I found some field carrots - skinny ones with tops on, he ate the green bits and just toyed with the body. L, D.

  Peter Drakeford Dec 3, 2007 8:57 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.