Existing Member?

Wanderings

Day Four: About to go to bed

FRANCE | Thursday, 29 November 2007 | Views [281] | Comments [1]

We went to Arsenal - which, it turns out, is the name of the area around the Bastille - to listen to a lady teach us about the urban development of Paris. She spoke very softly, and there were people using drills etc near by, so i struggled to hear her. Once i did hear her, she was quite boring. Instead, i tuned out and took myself around the place we went to. It was actually quite good - i got a lot of relevant information down, dates etc, from taking notes from the writing on the walls. So it felt like i was getting some good information down for my dissertation.

Then we went to the Bastille to try to find a protest/riot, but were dissappointed.

Went to the Latin Quartier for dinner, and as always i ate too much.

i can't be bothered giving much more details... an has given the day in heaps of detail so go read her post.

Feeling fat and bloated :P

Oh, and i really really enjoyed seeing the photos of jed today dad. thanks so much - and please send more! if you use hotmail to upload them they don't take as long to upload as yahoo, i think.

Tags: Food & eating

Comments

1

Hi Hon, housecleaning day, mad rabbit running around my feet, have to clean his house and ours. Paris sounds so full on, I hope you last the 3 weeks before a break. How many more rabbit photos do you want ? He hasn't changed in the last 24 hours! (...maybe we should dress him up....) D.

  Peter Drakeford Nov 30, 2007 9:20 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.