Existing Member?

...

It's going to be a long 12 weeks

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 8 April 2013 | Views [143]

Time couldn’t pass any slower at the moment. 12 weeks isn’t long in the scheme of things, however work is slow and money is sacred which leaves me with little social life and a lot of time on my hands to think in detail of how long 12 weeks actually is…

There are things I should be doing though – like finishing assignments for a course I signed on to. This was when work was busy, money wasn’t so sacred and I didn’t have time to fully weigh up the consequences of what I was signing on to… In short it was probably a mistake & waste of money seeing as I probably won’t get it finished. But, as I’ve said I have 12 weeks and I could probably achieve a fair bit in that time if I had the motivation.

Motivation. If only I could buy some – or even just loan some from someone. An interesting thought I will ponder over, wasting time as the clock slowly ticks through to COB..

My assignment won’t be touched today. I will however touch the Custard Tart for afternoon tea and regret it immediately afterwards.

About nicci86


Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.