Existing Member?

...

It's going to be a long 2 weeks..

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 14 June 2013 | Views [144] | Comments [1]

The time has almost come.. And yet it still feels so far away.

I keep thinking to myself that I should be more excited and a lot more prepared - especially since time at work is spent on stalking bands on twitter, checking my facebook feed (which never seems to excite) and googling everything and anything in an effort to keep the boredom from turning me clinically insane.

I honestly believe that I have 'street viewed' my destinations so extensively that I've probably taken a lot of the excitement out of the adventure I'm about to have... (I will check in later with the verdict).

You see, I'm not just being really lazy and an asshole of an employee, the company I work for decided to throw the project I'm working on in the recycle bin and made my role redundant. BUT because they already had a wiff of my resignation I've been left me to sit in my isolated seat to do sweet f.a for 10 weeks - note to future self; keep your plans to yourself!

So with 2 weeks left of work, 3 weeks left in Perth and 4 weeks left in Australia it's time to start catching up with friends and family and saying our goodbyes - hopefully if I'm drunk/hungover most of the time, time will go quicker??..

Btw; crazy coincidence - I was just handed a custard tart. I guess I shouldn't complain.

 

Plus the view is ok...

 

 

 

 

 

 

About nicci86


Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.