Existing Member?

nazarshowing The more you see - the less you know

Fascinated by you

CZECH REPUBLIC | Monday, 1 June 2015 | Views [194]

It was almost a usual evening - except of the fact it was the day of the trip to Olomouc. 

Olomous is a small town in the South of CR. First of all, it looked like a typical european town - with round square, fountains, small restaurants, spreading taste of coffee all around. I am used to this type of sightseeing - a church, another church, wonderful gardens. It is such pity if a town you visit can't give you something more... I was almost dissapointed and going to get back to Brno, but...

The evening came very unexpectedly, and the dark november sky covered Olomouc with its blanket. Small and nice town changed itself into something more mysterious: the sky was dark-blue, and the Moon was so close - so that it seemed to me: I can touch it. Right here. Right now.

I was really amused at that Moon, so bright and white, shining in this deep sky. There was a small yard on my way, and I came in. The Moon was still shining, and then I heard music. There was someone playing violin. The melody was not too fast and not too slow - something in between. But it was enough to make me happy. I even imagined a young man with dark eyes and blond hair holding the violin tight and tender. At least I realized that Olomous gave me more than just some interesting sightseeing - it showed me its mysterious side. To be honest, I still can't call Olomous "it", because at that moment, in a small czech yard, under czech sky I met town with soul. And I could feel it. 

Actually, there were a lot of events happened to me in Olomouc. It was 6 years ago and a lot of names, places and faces have already left my memory. Though, there is a thing about you, that I will always remember. You fascinated me so much. I am still fascinated by you, Olomouc.

 

Tags: europe

 

About nazarshowing


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.