Existing Member?

Just drifting by

After summer comes fall!

CANADA | Sunday, 23 September 2007 | Views [2993]

Indian Summer colors

Indian Summer colors

Or maybe not!! Here we have the INDIAN Summer!!
And i had the chance to enjoy it already last week-end in the national parc of the Mont tremblant: basic camping with a bunch of french people ans my friend Kati. We did kayaking on le lac Lajoie and we discovered some charming houses I wouldn't mind to have sometime ;o)
We even met a fox, it didn't seem shy at all. Actually animals in the parc seem quite used to humans. It was just coming close to us. Then it layed down on a table and I could start to make a whole photoshoot (pics of it are not online yet!) with him.
I had the opportunity to finally grill some marshmallows over a fire (and this in America!). It was pretty fun as at the reception you could buy basic things just like would or so and... marshmallows and popcorns to make over a fire!!
Next day we had a lovely but asolutly tiring walk of 15 kms. The landscapes were just leaving me breathless. It was actually hard to make pictures whcih show the real beauty of the place!

Tags: Mountains

About natha


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.