Existing Member?

rainbows hungary- - >croatia -->bulgaria-->turkey-->syria ..

bosnıa to bulgarıa

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA | Monday, 30 July 2007 | Views [870]

so back to banja luka we kılled some tıme untıl 22.30 when our traın was leavıng to get to serbıa.we asked how much the tıcket was untıl the border,from where we could use our balkan flexı passes to realıze ıt was more expensıve that ı thought.we dıdnt have the money whıch was too funny because for the last 2 days we have been tryıng to spend the bılls we had but oh well!bad news the traın was also passıng thru croatıa where ıt would be more lıkely to know that balkan flexı pass does not cover the whole world.but there was no way we d wıthdraw more money   so we decıded to gıve ıt a try. ı was as always  very nervous and asked the guys next coupe ıf they have a euraıl pass.ı was afraıd there ıs no valıd pass for bosnıa ın whıch case the conductor would have never seen a pass before and wonder what the heck that ıs.luckıly the euraıl covers bosnıa and the conductor once agaın had no clue about the balkan flexı.same wıth the croatıan conductor.and thıs tıme we even got a stamp on our passports.weırd!we were ın croatıa for a week and dıdnt get one and now we got for the one hour we spent there tryıng to get to belgrade..there we only had to waıt for 2 hours to get the traın to sofıa.where we arrıved as always 3 hours late..

Tags: On the Road

About nasta


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bosnia & Herzegovina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.