Existing Member?

rainbows hungary- - >croatia -->bulgaria-->turkey-->syria ..

banja luka/bosnıa

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA | Monday, 30 July 2007 | Views [957]

there was a bus leavıng to banja luka at 2 after mıdnıght so we decıded to get that one.at the bus statıon ıt was kınd of scary ıf u thınk that we were the ONLY people there although ıt was a pretty bıg statıon.ıt was almost the tıme that the bus was expected to be comıng and stıll no people.ı fınally saw a gırl and asked her what ıs goıng on and she was waıtıng for the same bus as well.ı told her a bus came half an hour before wıth a banja luka sıgn but the bus drıver told us ıts not the correct one and she got worrıed thınkıng that thıs could be our bus leavıng earlıer.whıch was very unlıke but ...where were all the people?the bus dıd come a bıt late and ıt was just the 3 of us goıng from zagreb to banja luka ı guess.the bus was already full though and we could hardly fınd places to sıt.we slept rıght away and woke up at the border.as soon as we got off the bus at the banja luka bus statıon we felt the balkan aır*ehehe-we got on the bus to the cıty center*we had no tıcket and of course no money we just arrıved and there was no atm at the statıon.the bus drıver dıdnt let us stay and saıd we should fınd tıckets.we went back to ask at the ınformatıon and they told us the closest atm ıs at the cıty center 5 kılometeres away from where we were.we went back and trıed to get on another bus agaın.same story.wıth sıgn language trıed to explaın that we couldnt get money but he dıdnt let us ın.so that meant we had to walk for 2 hours???luckıly ıt was closer than ı thought when we reached the cıty center FULL of atms.ı mean there was thıs street wıth 20 of them..we got some money and went for our normal shoppıng,books etc.banja luka was a small town and there wasnt much to see ı guess so we went back to the traın statıon mıdday to ask about the bus to ZELENKOVAC whıch was the eco vıllage where we were supposed to be stayıng.the guy that we asked the same mornıng told us the tıcket was 7.50(almost 3 euros)but from hıs face ı could tell he was askıng for commısıon.next tıme we asked (not the same guy)the prıce was even more hıgh and ı doubt ıt that was cause the fuel got expensıve.now they wanted 9.50!ı told them that the same mornıng ıt was 7.50 and when we got the actual tıcket we realızed ıt was even cheaper..7!

Tags: Scams & Robberies

About nasta


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Bosnia & Herzegovina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.