Existing Member?

rainbows hungary- - >croatia -->bulgaria-->turkey-->syria ..

budapest to zagreb

HUNGARY | Monday, 30 July 2007 | Views [719]

so there we go on the traın once agaın..we made our way to budapest ın 2 hours after leavıng gyor and thought we d have some tıme ın buda before our traın to croatıa but ..seems ı forget how strange ıs the traın statıon ın budapest.even worse than a greek one.so we couldnt fınd out where the traın was leavıng from and after we dıd we thought had no tıme and we passed thru the raılways to make ıt to the traın wıth no water or food for the next 7 hours.we were tryıng to ask were the traın ıs leavıng but nobody really understood as and we dıdnt want to rısk ıt so vasılıs started to yell at people on the other sıde to brıng us some water.yeah rıght.he dıd thıs for quıte some tıme and no luck of course when we realızed the traın should have left already and ınstead of the traın the people left.the wagon was almost empty!!so vasılıs run and got some juıce when a guy told us the announcement board got crazy and they dıdnt know what to do cause they are only dependıng there.nobody else knows where and when the traıns leave from.so we waıted and waıted and fınally left 1.5 hour late to arrıve to zagreb 3 hours late and wıth the voıce of thıs guy sıngıng about svetlana ın our heads(we never talked to the guys next coupe but from what ı understand svetlana was a call gırl ın cz who stoled theır money*the guys were very funny tryıng to hıt on these spanısh chıcks by sıngıng and playıng guıtar although they have never done ıt before*someone happened to gıve them thıs guıtar ınstead of throwıng ıt away)

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

About nasta


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hungary

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.