Existing Member?

rainbows hungary- - >croatia -->bulgaria-->turkey-->syria ..

pecs/hungary

HUNGARY | Wednesday, 18 July 2007 | Views [566]

   our hosts place in pecs was next to the train station.mommie u should she this place..it was such a funny appartment.there was a photocopy machine in the middle of the hallway,a washer in the middle of the toilet and other stuff that u would leave there for a second in a way to pick them up after few minutes.just a funny way of organizing the space..hehe..but he was a great guy around his 30s and the next day we all together went to a party annd met a lot of people.thats where we met chambus.such a funny drunk guy with a funny level of english and way to talk that had an obsession with writing his name all over the place.i laughed until i almost peed my pants.we were SO tired cause we were walking all day and the place where the party was held was 40 mins away from ruddies house.we arrived at 4 and went to bed right away.next day we had to leave to another village for the fish soup festival!

Tags: Party time

About nasta


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hungary

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.