Existing Member?

Into my Wild

My hometown, my roots

ITALY | Thursday, 30 July 2015 | Views [285] | Scholarship Entry

I am a twenty year-old girl who is deeply passionate about exploring the world, taking photographs and filming all the extraordinary things that this planet offers. I am Italian, yet I am studying Journalism in an American University in Rome as my dreams' job is to become a photojournalist. I am really convinced that all my efforts one day, are going to give me the life that I am expecting, traveling all around the world. With this fantastic opportunity, I am sure that I could learn everything that your professional filmmaker Brian Rapsey has to teach me; in addition, I would explore the great country of Colombia - where the mix of all the different climates and the exceptional biodiversity create a breathtaking territory.
I have been creating small films with my Mac since I was thirteen, and now that I am twenty I still have that feeling of pure joy when I show to people what I created, and it makes me intensely delighted. When they watch my videos they usually cry, or laugh, but they feel something and that is my main purpose: to make them feel something, which is, eventually, related to love.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About myeverything


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.