Existing Member?

Mutts On Bikes

Dirty in the South

ARGENTINA | Friday, 19 December 2008 | Views [469] | Comments [7]

Today we went to a bicycle shop started by a local women thirty years ago. Today we ran with the wolves, so to speak.

Today people kissed our cheek.

Tonight we are very dirty.

Tags: dirt

Comments

1

Dirt never hurt anybody---It is fun to follow your progress. Glad you are running with the wolves. Could somebody send me your cell number so I can bug you if I don't see a blog entry.

  RAMilligan (not Rachel--the other half of the tworams) Dec 20, 2008 1:03 AM

2

Dirt never hurt anybody---It is fun to follow your progress. Glad you are running with the wolves. Could somebody send me your cell number so I can bug you if I don't see a blog entry.

  RAMilligan (not Rachel--the other half of the tworams) Dec 20, 2008 1:54 AM

3

Love the site! Great job! Now I have something to look forward to on my way to work everyday! We miss you and love you and can't wait for the adventuresome stories!
Love, One of Two Moms (the mean one...)

  Shari Thornburg Dec 20, 2008 10:48 AM

4

I'm so glad you are all safe and sound in Brazil! Have a great trip. I'm looking forward to the updates and test messages that you are alive and well. Feliz Navidad!! We'll miss you for Christmas. Love you Kate.

Love, the not mean Mom.

  Bonnie Mills Dec 20, 2008 11:00 AM

5

I have nothing all that interesting to say, I just felt that someone other than your collective mother's should throw something up here.
Ok, here's a joke: how do vampires make tea?

Hot water, and a used tampon.

--cmh

  Felchy McSnowball Dec 20, 2008 11:04 AM

6

In a couple of hours, David and I will be climbing. As I scale my cliffs, I shall remember the mountain of a task you guys have set yourself to do.

Come back home safe and...a sage, Kate-kins.

Wait a minute, David and I will be climbing in a gym. Well I can imagine myself climbing K2, right?!

  Gopi Dec 21, 2008 1:33 AM

7

Glad you gals are safe, especially Mud, and making progress westward. As you travel westward ladies, you are blazing the trail for more mutts!!

  Dadoo a/k/a Gaper Dec 23, 2008 2:58 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.