Existing Member?

Mutts On Bikes

Mutts and FUPs in Tejas

USA | Wednesday, 17 December 2008 | Views [622]

So here we sit at the Days Inn in Houston. Our flight from Seattle to Houston was delayed due to crazy town weather unseen in the Houston areas since the jitter bug. So we sat, missed our flight into Buenos Aires, and plesantly received food vouchers and a hotel room for 2 days. They offered to put us all on different flights to Buenos Aires, on different days, but no way! We travel as one entity. So were all flying out on Wednesday at 9pm.
And now we have over $50 each in food money to spend here, and warm beds, hot showers, and all the heat ever! Let it also be known that we have all obtained a money belt (pouches stuck down the front of your pants to encourage hands to reach in these areas) by one mean or another causing all the mutt's to have large FUPs. We considered changing the tour name to FUPs on Bikes but the proposal was shot down due to one mutts inability to vote from over dried fruit consumption gastoral distraction. The mutts have also taken on doing Indian "hi-yas!" lunges to stay in shape. spiritually.
stuffing our bags with continental breakfast,
The mutt pack.

Tags: texas

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.