Existing Member?

The Journey is the Destination

First Day

USA | Monday, 21 May 2007 | Views [524] | Comments [2]

I put some pictures up of Camden, an almost too-cute little town about 20 minutes walk from the school.

I really like my instructor, Annelisa, she's just the right combination of smart, nice and interesting. Jan, who organizes us for work is also great - funny and easy going.

Today was mostly just orientation etc. Tomorrow we'll be doing video camera stuff in the morning and painting/mowing/weedwacking in the afternoon.

Fun stuff! It's beautiful here and everyone is so nice. There are 10 people in my class, including me, 5 men and 5 women. Most are first year college students and they seem sort of young. But fun.

Tags: School

Comments

1

I guess I missed your call again today. truthfully I get more kick out of hearing you and Cher gab and giggle than talking to you myself. I guess it's just basic A,R,C and you have more with your mom. I'm glad you're getting settled in and that you like the folks there.
Could it be that the other students who are only a couple years younger are just vastly less experienced travelers and that is why they seem young? Hmmm? I mean aside from Greg, who do you know who's traveled more, even discounting your mere 21 years of age?
ps. also sending you an email.
Love papalapa

  eric townsend May 22, 2007 8:52 AM

2

Did you KNOW I like the first day of school??

  Natalie Jun 8, 2007 5:32 AM

About mtownsend


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.