Existing Member?

Chasing Sunshine

We found paradise

THAILAND | Wednesday, 10 December 2014 | Views [345]

Here is a picture of the most beautiful beach I've seen yet, and it wasn't easy getting there. We set out for an adventure one day on Koh Phangan to find a waterfall called Than Sadet Waterfall. We rode in the back of a pick-up down a windy road in the jungle to the top of a huge hill. The driver just dropped us off at this tiny hut that sold water and banana chips and said he'd come back for us in 2 hours. We saw a small sign pointing to the waterfall but it wasn't as amazing as we expected. Just a short hike to a river with a tiny waterfall. Still fun but not satisfying. So we saw another sign that said this way to the beach. Someone had told us that it was only about 2kms to get to the beach so off we went down this mud road that was steeply down hill. Well they were wrong, after 2 hours of hiking and checking out a really cool viewpoint we finally saw the beach and it was so beautiful! We ran for the water as it was a million degrees outside and we were drenched in sweat. Thank gos there was food there and we got a ride back! 

About morganne


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.