Existing Member?

New Zealand A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~Lao Tzu

Leaving Port Ligar

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 21 January 2008 | Views [528] | Comments [3]

Well, tomorrow I'm off. This has been a very peaceful place to have spent the last two and a half weeks. I'm hoping I can carry that peaceful feeling with me. Next stop, I'm not sure...I'm going on a road trip with Brianna and Anna--Brianna is a Shand, one of the daughters in the family here, and Anna is sort of an honorary daughter. They are both fun people, and I'm really looking forward to the trip, whatever it may bring!

Tags: People

Comments

1

So cool! Sounds like a great time you're having - we're all envious.

And congratulations: I Googled "Port Ligar, new Zealand" and your most recent post came up at the head of the list. (Could be that Google checks the local server first, but who knows? You've put them on the map.)

Love ya, miss ya, take care and keep having a ball.

Dad

  Bob Jan 22, 2008 3:37 AM

2

I have a friend who is from New Zealand and from talking with her and hearing your wonderful experiences . . . I'm ready to go!!

Have a great "mystery trip"!! and we look forward to hear about more adventures!


  Aunt Betty Jan 24, 2008 2:49 AM

3

Happy road trip :-)!

Love you lots.

  Mom Jan 24, 2008 6:12 AM

About monica_gill


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.