Existing Member?

RV Roadtrip

We're off to the races, like a herd of turtles!

USA | Friday, 20 May 2016 | Views [144]

May 19, 2016

  As I have always spoken computerese with a distinct accent, I've finally had a wifi connection at the same time I had a charged device to figure out our online blog (which you are now reading:) I started our diary on paper before details were forgotten.  (As I actually enter this, we are headed back home and have stopped for the night at Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, at the bank of Lake Coeur d'Alene. Ha) We expect to be back home in 2 days!

Day 1.

We left PDX about 10:30 and had lunch at Hood River.  We'd planned to spend the night there but were so excited to finally be on the road that, after picking golden poppies, petting some dogs, and talking to a nice fellow named Chris about his moving to Costa Rica, we were off, like a herd of turtles.  We stopped in Pasco, Oregon where we had Brats on the fire and steamed broccoli for dinner.  We had a nice talk and agreed that it will take a few days to decompress from being so urban for so long.  But we were able to hook "  " onto water and electricity, didn't explode the propane tank and even saw a star or two so all in all, a successful start on our adventure.

 

 

About momandjim


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.