Existing Member?

The Malgioglio style great escape to Europe OVER THE COURSE OF OUR TRIP WE WILL BE ADDING IN OUR ADVENTURES PICTURES AND FUNNY MOMENTS ONTO THIS JOURNAL. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE COMMENTS AND LETTERS TELLING US HOW COLD IT IS IN AUSTRALIA AND HOW MISERABLE IT IS. HAPPY READING. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN AT WORK WHILE WE ARE SIPPING ICE TEA AT ST JULIANS BEACH AHHHHHHH.

Hello

MARSHALL ISLANDS | Wednesday, 30 May 2007 | Views [595] | Comments [4]

Hi everyone

we are definately enjoying the food and the people apart from the few ignorant europeans. Tony thanks for cleaning the dogs poo we really think that maybe they should stay with you and keep you company just like pepi. How is the weather there? I bet its very cold we heard that there is a storm in melb. Today we are at my auntys having dinner and watching the soccer. It was a little cooler today 26 and mild.

We have brought crap loads of stuff and it looks like we are going to come back with lots of pressies. On sat we are going to italy! Aparently the driving is worse there so we may need to wear our kidney belts. We also went to Gozo with my cousin Charlotte we got a little drunk (really drunk).

Once again the pizza is mad and in the first week joe ate 3 on his own. NOt including dinner or lunch. We went to valetta yesterday and had a great shop. There are lots of beutiful cafe's and wine bars there. So far we are working on our tans and they are getting darker by the minute.

Well ciao for now hope all is well and you are all enjoying the GREAT melbourne weather!!!

Milli and Joe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

Hi holidayers, well is Joanne, Mia and Todd here wishing you happy relaxation. Are you going to upload any photos, can you upload photos. You may want to send them via email.

See you soon xxxx

  Joanne Darmanin Jun 1, 2007 5:06 PM

2

Where are the photos?????
We've decided to call our place EAST KEILOR ZOO. I'll have to start employing someone to clean up all the poo! I've put a bag of it in your pantry

  Tony Malgioglio Jun 2, 2007 9:10 AM

3

I am so jelous, wich i was there. enjoy italy, give hugs and kisses to everyone for me.

  Mich Jun 4, 2007 4:28 PM

4

Great th hear you are enjoying yourself..
make the most of it while your there..
take care xxx

  Nat Jun 4, 2007 4:38 PM

About mj


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Marshall Islands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.