Existing Member?

The Malgioglio style great escape to Europe OVER THE COURSE OF OUR TRIP WE WILL BE ADDING IN OUR ADVENTURES PICTURES AND FUNNY MOMENTS ONTO THIS JOURNAL. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE COMMENTS AND LETTERS TELLING US HOW COLD IT IS IN AUSTRALIA AND HOW MISERABLE IT IS. HAPPY READING. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN AT WORK WHILE WE ARE SIPPING ICE TEA AT ST JULIANS BEACH AHHHHHHH.

HELLO EVERYONE

MALTA | Thursday, 24 May 2007 | Views [391] | Comments [2]

Dear australia we are having are really good time in malta and the weather here is very good. Cant wait to go to italia and see the other relos. Joe and I are enjoying the food and the sun. We are here at the moment at uncle tony and aunty mary's. Hope are is well and hope the dogs are well.

Olly and Missy make sure you look after nonno and nonna and make sure you behave yourself!!!!!!

Missing you but having a ball!

Love you xxxxxxx Joe and Milli

Tags: Family

Comments

1

Well, it says under categories "Family" "The Planning Phase". You better keep Joe at arms length because I wouldn't be surprised!!!!! ;0)

  Joanne Darmanin May 24, 2007 8:53 AM

2

great to hear you are havong a good time. send my regards to everyone. keep living it up cause it is cold here!

  Mich May 27, 2007 4:33 PM

About mj


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malta

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.