Existing Member?

Footprints and Sailing

Loading the Yacht

THAILAND | Sunday, 10 July 2011 | Views [430]

We woke up to Dolly Parton....Working 9-5..perfect way to start the day....Joyce and I did some exercise and stretches on the bed, Yolanda was already catching up with her emails... Yolanda went for a swim in the pool. Breakfast..odd combination for us again...fried noodle, Fried Eggs etc. Unfortunately it was all cold but it was ok with the toast, putting the eggs on the hot bread. On our way in...who should i spot but the two spoilt little brats, bad mouthing and shouting at 11.30pm last night and making a commotion in the pool... so...harsh words, firm tones, pointed fingers and glaring scary ms kirsty eyes were exchanged...on my part at least....hahah, We got a driver to the local cash and carry where we stocked up on beers, gin and wine and og course some veg for the 10day island tour woop woop...we couldnt get it all in the local cheap shop so ended up popping in to the Tesco for the bread etc. The local one was rough....a dead eel on the floor, blood puddles, chickens with eyes, claws and feet, stinky fish, millions of types of crabs etc all alive..for the moment..it stunk...hahhah, and the storage etc was random but it was an adventure.... We drove to phuket marina, and landed the yacht...lots of space and electronics for everything...its beautiful! Tomorrow will leave here, pray for good weather, begin meditation sessions and island hop as long as the good weather holds out......watch this space.....

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.