Existing Member?

Footprints and Sailing

Day 6 - lazy day!

THAILAND | Thursday, 7 July 2011 | Views [261]

Day 6 began with a calm breakfast after a long lie in! We decided to visit some famous temple up a mountain today for a few hours which turned out to be six hours - all the time very well spent..............spent being the operative word.............had a field day at the market there.......... spend, spend, spend.............was the order of the day - where will we put all our purchases? The little bus that took us up the mountain was weighed down!! K noticed a LB (lady boy who obviously had retired - and was selling tshirts)............. The temple was impressive...........back at the ranch it was beer o'clock before visiting yet another street market. Again it was spend spend spend.................new wardrobes for all!! As I type...........abuse is hurling its way across the room as time wears on...........and another adventure awaits tomorrow.............two amigos are fascinated by LB's!!................nite nite folks - enjoy the latest pics - will try and put new photos in new folders! Technology continues to try us!!haha :-)

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.