Existing Member?

Milou's aventures

National Park next to Taupo

NEW ZEALAND | Saturday, 21 April 2007 | Views [1789] | Comments [8]

Hello everyone!!!

Well a lot of things happen since last time. I start this tour with stray. It is pretty cool. The idea is simple, you choose a itinerary with different stop and you can stay one or more night,and you have a guide and they offer you activites and take care of your accomodation. so ti is very good when you travel alone and you meet a lot of people in the same case as you.

I start in auckland. We went down to Haihe, beautiful small town with a very nice beach(see photos). then we went to Waitomo, famous for the cave. Next stop in rotorua where I decide to stay 2 nights. My travel mates went for the zorbing and then we went for a polynesian spa, very relaxing.then today a ot of poeple are doing a crazy walk for 6 hours in a huge mountains.The landscapes are beautiful.

I met a lot of nice poeple in this tour. i ma traveling with Karen, irish woman and setfi, German. We started in the same bus and decides to stayed together.They are very nice poeple.In the same bus i met antia, a crazy german girl and some other great poeple.Yesterday we started in a new bus because we stayed one more night in rotorua and the new poepel looks cool.

Oooo, i forget, between rotorua and this national park, yesterday we stoped and spend the night in Taupo!!It is the biggest lajke in the world!!It is amazing!!( soon some photos i promise!! )and there I did a Sky dive!!!(saut en parachute!!Yeeeeeeeeeeees)It was fucking crazy!!belive me!!we went to 12 000 feets highand the views were incredible!!I was very scared!I did plkane at all to do that but Stefi was doing it and convince me to do it!! It was scary and to be honest i dont think I will do it again!!jajajajajaj i jumed with an instructor!!

PS for my sister Agathe; tu te rappelels qd on etait petiest on disait qu on allait sauter en parachute quand on aurait 20 ans!!eT bien voila c est fait et j ai beaucoup penser a toi quand j ai saute!!Ca fait super peur!!je pense pas que tu aurais aime!! :)

As you can see I really enjoy this trip, great adventures, great people and awsome landscapes!!

Tomorrow I arrive in Wellington and i am going to stay until Wednesday. I am going to stay with Hayden, for the one who knows him. then i fly on Wednesday to Christchurch and Kristen come to pick me!!!! I am so excited to see her!!We stay few days there with her friends.

Next time I willm put my photos!

Thanks for all your messages! i am very glad to hear form you all!!

XXXXXXXX

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

salut milou je suis avec astrou et on vient de voir ttes tes photos....... c'est vraiment super et tu as l'air ravie!! je suis émue que tu fasses tant de choses et que tu aies pensé à moi pdt ton saut... j'avoue que cela me fait tjs flipper ms qui sait peut être un jour... en tous cas on t'embrasse bien fort et on pense à toi souvent. tes sisters adorées agathe et astrid

  gathou Apr 21, 2007 10:34 PM

2

bravo pr ton saut !! il en faut du courage pr sauter...
on pense bien à toi biz

  stephane Apr 22, 2007 7:51 AM

3

Woooooahhhh so brave to do the sky diving! I think that is very cool, very exciting! It sounds like you are having a great trip. It will be good fun to stay with Hayden and see someone that you know. Say hello from me! Anyway, I went to Queensland to see Mary and Houssam on the weekend, it was fantastic. Mary's family are lovely and they have a beautiful house and land with lots of fruit and nut trees. We did a lot of dancing and lots more eating and drinking, it was fantastic! They both send big hugs to you. Also, I have the backpack and laptop Mary brought home of yours, it is here with me in Melbourne.
I hope you are well and hope to hear from you soon!!! love Hannah

  Hannah Apr 23, 2007 3:50 PM

4

Emilka!!
u r so brave my god!!i'm proud of u..was it becouse u wanted to meet instructor closer?he looks quite qute:) these fotos r amasing(meaby exept the one with the rabbit) and the weather:i'm so jelous!!and u look exteramly happy:good to c that smile!!!i want more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!please!!xxxx guappa!

  NIA Apr 24, 2007 12:55 AM

5

hehe :) I skydove when i was living in California as well, it's just amazing :P
Cool photos!
greg

  greg Apr 26, 2007 4:40 AM

6

GUAPISIMAAAAAAA, HE VISTO LAS FOTOS Y SON GENIALES, QUE CONTENTA QUE SE TE VE!!AYSSS, ESPERO QUE ESTES MUY BIEN POR ALLI. Y SOBRE TODO TE CUIDEN MUCHO..JE,JE,JE.MIL BESITOS Y GRACIAS POR BUSCAR ESOS RATITOS Y ESCRIBIRNOS.SIGUE DISFRUTANDO COMO TU SABES DE TU GRAN AVENTURA

  Vanessa May 7, 2007 5:07 PM

7

Really, "chapeau" for the shy dive...but even if it's crazy i would say i'm not surprise that you did it because just to go in a world tour like that you need the gust...as long as you take care and you enjoy...we are all with you...kiss

  will May 7, 2007 9:06 PM

8

Eh bahh..... Ca c'est ce que j'appelle une femme, 1 vrai!!!! Je suis fiere de toi!!!

  Marie en ecosse May 16, 2007 7:02 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.