Existing Member?

Sinead and Joey's Adventures This is the Adventure journal of Sinead and Joey, its purpose is to keep family and friends informed on our status in the world. We will be adding details and pictures when we get the chance, so feel free to check back and see where we are this week!

October 11 and 12

COSTA RICA | Saturday, 13 October 2007 | Views [450]

Thursday

We took it pretty easy. Joey started on the new cinima room. He made a really coolscreen for the projector. It actual rolls up and down with bamboo peices. It is Rachel´s last night at the ranch so we designated it Sushi night. Made way too much but it was amazing. We even made our own tempura. We all took Rachel to the Pulp for her last night and hung out with Alex and Junior. lots of Mirangue.

Friday

After our late night everyone draged themselves up to the main house. After breakfast we all packed into the DB(dirty brown) and made our way to Puriscal. The roads were pretty beat up with all of the rain but we made it safe and sound. It´s nice not having to take the bus.

Tags: Adventures

About millmanapalm


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.