Existing Member?

G on the go

First day of my internet life

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 18 September 2007 | Views [433]

After all my whining about blogs, I decided that I should get one, just to keep everyone posted while I travel Australia. At the moment there is not much to tell, since all of you who know me, have been receiving emails from me with constant updates, so for now I'm leaving it at that. And yes, it took me almost three months to come up with one place to put all my pictures and videos, so what? I'm just a little slow ;)

For my family and Dutch friends, bear with the English, because I just can't be bothered to have to write two summaries. Plus, all of you understand English, so I see no reason why I should :)

My travels are soon starting. At the moment I have a two-week break in which I plan to study and find a job, and after that it's just four more weeks to the end of uni, beginning of exams and then finally, the long-sought-after-freedom!

I'll be going from Sydney to Cairns, which is definite, but at the moment, some of my travel plans before I get to Sydney have changed, so I will be keeping you posted on what's gonna happen.

That's it!

Love you, and miss you all (just a little of course..)

Tags: The Planning Phase

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.