Existing Member?

Ramblings of an Addict Tales from my journeys around the World.

El Capinato Tortilla Strikes - 18 July to 21 July

CHILE | Sunday, 22 July 2007 | Views [490]

On Time... NOT!

Never fly on Spanish airlines, that´s the lesson we learned. We were supposed to fly at midnight, in the end they sent us to a hotel (well atleast if was a four star one, but still) to sleep for 3 hours before waking up and getting transported back to the airport where the flight was supposed to leave at 7AM and ended up leaving sometime after 9AM.

Well ofcourse we missed our connecting flight in Santiago De Chile and again we were sent to the local holiday in to sleep and eat on their dollar... suited us quite well actially at this point as it was too late to arrive in Buenos Aires and we were tired as hell and angry as hell too.

We actually finally arrived in Buenos Aires yesteday, only about 30 hours late. I must reiterate, never fly on spanish airlines, you wouldn´t bend over and take it in the arse either.

The airlines to avoid: Aerolines Argentinas, Air Comat and all the others belonging to the same consortium.

Tags: Misadventures

About mikko


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.