Existing Member?

M/S Eventyr Bits and pieces from my life. Now with pictures!

Photos

PORTUGAL | Monday, 7 May 2012 | Views [390]

So finally Jess and I have started to manage all the photo she takes. Before Portugal and that's a month ago we had almost 2500(!) pictures from our travels together. I have divided them up by country and tagged them with different things (try holy for church pictures related, food for yeah food pictures etc.). Italy is already up and Benelux, France and Spain is coming up soon.

Right now I'm at Agolada da Herdada de Cima just east of Lisboa for less than a week. But the main guy and his kid are already driving me insane. The kid is completely mental and have hysteric fits if his father is away for more than 30 seconds (I'm not kidding about the 30 seconds!!). And he calls me mommy fraking me out even more. The work is boring but I don't mind that to much. It's usually outside in the sun with the birds, dogs and mp3. Today we were cleaning :( My head still spins from all the chemicals.. So by the end of the week I think I'll hitch down to an animal sanctuary and hope for the best. 

I decided that I needed some time on my own, so I send Jess away. She's heading more north with a Canadian guy we met while working at Nice Way Sintra Palace. We have free phone calls between us so we talk daily :)

More soon

Tags: help x, portugal

About mettesv

Eating chocolate and biscuits at a metro station in Bilbao, while we waited for our host

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Portugal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.