Existing Member?

Hoi ta toi toi! Chip chip cheeerio! Merry Trentadue's all up in the UK ...watch out! Travel Journal Here we go again!

Byron Bay and my plan until jun 13th

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 20 May 2008 | Views [690] | Comments [1]

Byron bay was amazing! I love it there! i definelty could have wasted my entire month holiday in that little beach town. Lots of drinking on sunny patios, surfing, a trip to Nimbin. ha. My prize for being the top recruiter this season was a $100 gift certificate to Roxy! yay! I got a total of 509 applications, which was 290 more than the person who was #2 recruiter.

This is going to be a very short entry - I'm about to hop on a bus to head to Noosa, my first adventure. going on a 3 day camping and canoe trip into the everglads of Noosa Heads national park.

After that, Staying in Noosa for a night , then a night in Rainbow beach, then off to Fraser Island for a jeep/camping trip. (google these things is you want to see how pretty they are!) Then another night in Rainbow... then heading to 1770 for a day and night, then taking an overnight bus to get up to Arlie Beach - where I leave for my 3 night sailing trip around the Whit Sundays and the the outter Great Barrier reef. Then, another night in Arlie, then taking a bus up to Cairns where I'll be from Jun 3rd-June 12. heading out on a 3 day dive boat on the g.b. reef there ...hanging out... then flying back to Syd on the 13th, and back to LAX from there!

i'll be landing in LAX at 9:45am on the 13th!

That was quick, but there's my plan. wont be around a phone or internet for m ost of this... catch up with you when i can.

:)
merry

Comments

1

Sounds like you are having lots of fun!!! Bring home a bilby if you can ;)

  Stephanie May 21, 2008 3:13 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.