Existing Member?

My World Travels

Czech

CZECH REPUBLIC | Wednesday, 12 November 2008 | Views [509]

Hey Guys,
Headed to czech earlish from Budapest. Train ride wsa good, we (meg and I) shared a cabin with some other boy... he only looked 14ish. anyway when ever the trains stopped the 3 of us would lay down and pretend we were sleeping so no one could come in our cabin and we would then have all 6 seats to ourselfs... good trip. So we got to czech and then everything went down hill... I lots the directions to Hostel, and it was about 6pm so dark as and not having a clue where to go wasnt so good. Meg wasnt happy, but i knew i would sort it our. after walking around finally found internet store then got the directions so now we were on our way.
Got to hostel fine after that. met our room mate and then decided to go get some dinner. We went to an Chines rest and the lady there ended up dogging meg and I trying to make us pay more then met too. Eric our room mate,sorted things out and told meg and i just to get up aznd walk away. Firsly the lady pushed meg and wouldnt get outta our way then as i walked passed her she pinched me... she was only little, came up to about our hips. Great first night in Prague. We then went for a night walk, to see the oldest bridge in Czech and the big clock tower which goes off every hr. We saw it at midnight.
Next day got up and meg and i walked all over town. We were so lost but we kept walking. We went to Torture Museum and to old town mark, then to a sez museum hahaha, very funny. We then waked to the Prague Castle. We when home got something to get and go ready to head out with Eric. The night was only young.... we had fun out at a club. think we got home at 6am then had to get up at 10am to go to train station to get tickets to head to Poland. We then had to sit around there till 130pm.... not feeling the best either.
Thats it from Czech i think. Ill check my diary and let u no if i missed anything.
Love you all
P.S ill try get photos on if not i have then on facebook.
p.P.S Hear you were a TV star Jess, gee were good,now we have both been on TV.
xxxx

 

About melwhite14


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Czech Republic

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.