Existing Member?

My World Travels

Vienna, Austria

AUSTRIA | Friday, 7 November 2008 | Views [524] | Comments [1]

After an awesome as home cook meal by me and meg last night, we went to the bar and had fews drinks played a few  games of pool and did some washing. we went back to see if washing was done and we both thought our washing was taken because we couldnt see it. meg went up staris to tell the desk people what happened and how someone had taken her undies and sox... the lady said why would someone take them... meg said i donno!!! she said is it spin drying, meg said yes and she said well u cant see them when they are spin drying, go back down and wait for it to stop. meg came back down and told me what was going on... we both felt like the biggest losers, meg even more cause she was the one who went to ask...
We spend the day walking about 1 million miles around vienna, we didnt relize how far we had gone till we had to come back. we went to the vienna musuem, then to a big park and made leaf angels then went to st. stefons cgothic church, walked around that, then to the river to see how much it wold be for a cruse but the water was dirty and yuk so didnt wanna do that. we then walked on to a big fun park with the big wheel and went on that, then we went on a roller coaster which was awesome as. then we made the long treak back to wombats hostel to cook up dinner again. such great cooks we are. off to budipest tomoz feeling a little hungry in hungary.... this will be a random stop cause we werent going to go here. its a last min decision. up date again soon.
love you all

 

Comments

1

Hi Mel, glad to see you are still alive although i wonder if your liver is lol!!! Sounds like you are having a ball, you certainly saw lots of Italy. Austria is such a pretty place, I loved it along with Venice and Florence. Only 2 weeks and 3 days before we leave, we are getting very excited about seeing jess and dan. Bec is doing exams at the moment and then she has transition into year 12, cant believe my baby has only a year of school left. Luke is very busy with his band, lots of gigs and visiting the new girlfriend in geelong. Anyway, better go. Going to watch my new mama mia dvd. Keep having a great time. Love Mandy, Steve, Luke and Bec xxxxooooo

  mandy hetherington Nov 7, 2008 9:55 PM

About melwhite14


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Austria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.