Existing Member?

My World Travels

Salzbuburg, Austria where there,s no kangaroos

AUSTRIA | Wednesday, 5 November 2008 | Views [557]

Hi all made it to salzburg, austria... after a 10 hr train trip. Went alright cause it was split into 3 trips. 1st trip train was packed 2nd not so bad but i pretty much babysat till the next stop. A little black boy dallas cause he always wanted to come sit with me so he did. The 3rd trip i sang for meg the whole way... kept her entertained, and the few others on the train.
Salzburg is so beautifull. prettiest place ive been to so far. We did the salt mines tour on the first day and walked around town and did few other thing.... 2nd day we did the sound of music tour. was awesom to see all the mountains and lakes. pretty much saw everywhere in the movie too. did it with 2 other aussies and found out i actually no one of the girls. Julz prenders best friend. i knew i recognised her but thought i was being stupid because i was in austria but no we started talking and what do u no.... we all went out that night for few drinks. was fun. Been to mozarts house where he was born and heaps of other places.
best views ever here.

left the next morning and caught train to vienna. havent been here long only few hrs so not much has happened. sorry so short and not much info i will get onto it. just dont have long on the net.

Still sad contiki is over, that was so much fun. still keeping in contact with some people tho.

Miss you all.
much love
xxxxxxx

 

About melwhite14


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Austria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.