Existing Member?

Searching for Tea and Crumpets Study Abroad

ETAMPES and PARIS

USA | Saturday, 14 November 2009 | Views [270]

Today was amazing!!! I woke up at 830, just so I wouldn’t start the day too late. Last night I got a message from a boy I met on my birthday asking me out on a date! Woohoo…(just to let you know, he has nice teeth) Anyways, I woke up and we ate breakfast and headed to the market. The market was so cute! There were stands selling everything you could possibly imagine, from fruit to olives, bread, meat, flowers, bags, etc. It was very cute and very interesting to see. So, we got all we needed and went home to eat lunch. In France, they eat really big meals, so we had a huge lunch! First course was some kind of pastry filled with melted cheese. It was ohhhh so good! I love cheese and it was amazing! Our second course was our main meal, we had Rabbit, which was really good, cous cous and spinach (which louise says her teacher tells her they call it spinick in English HAHA) After that, we sat around and ate bread and 3 kinds of cheeses (YUM) It was wonderful!! Then, we had a fruit tarte, or some kind of fruit pie. Needless to say, I wouldn’t need to eat for a long time! After lunch it was around 2, so the girls and I explored their backyard, and then they all took me on a walk to explore the town, ending the tour at the train station, where I needed to go back to Paris from. It was very sad and I almost cried, but I held it in. I made it back to my hotel around 630 and took a nice shower and got ready. By then the girls were back from their various rendezvous and we set off back to the Eiffel Tower. This time, we climbed the Tower. We could only go to the second floor because of how windy it was. The view from it was even more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined. The sight was breathtaking. You could see around the city for miles and miles! It was amazing.

About megangobeille


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.