Existing Member?

Megsy's Travel Adventures May all beings be well, happy & peaceful Namaste xxoo

Travels so far

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 12 February 2017 | Views [355]

Summary of events leading up to arrival in Buenos Aires. I worked as usual on the 8th February, last day for 32 days!.

Got home to be greeted by major bushfire in Bedfordale. Spent a very interrupted night sleep as we couls see the flames etc and if there was a change in the wind we were in the firing line.

The following day though was a saviour as we experienced one of the coldest and wettest days on record which helped put out the fire although now I wondered whether this bad weather was going to affect the flight to Sydney overnight.

Turned out no delays in Perth and we (Ann - my other travel buddy fro WA) arrived safely at the crack of dawn. We ransferred to Qantas lounge in the international terminal so we could while away the hours to connect to our next onward journey to Santiago. The flight from Perth to Sydney was another night with not much sleep.

 

The flight to Santiago was delayed due to technical fault with the air conditioning not working. We eventually boarded the plane which meant the inside temperature was boiling. It took a fair while for it to become comfortable.

There was a bit of a delay when we got to Santiago with immigration as they were saying we  needed to pay the reciprocity fee? We were transiting through though to Beunos Aires so we eventually got all sorted and we were on ourway again. We finally got to BA and transferred to our hotel for the next 4 days. We were all completely stuffed by the time we crawled into bed it was 11pm and tge alarm was set for 7.30am in preparation for our City tour on day 2 of our adventure.

 

 

 

About megan_sumpton


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.