Existing Member?

THE ADVENTURES OF MICHELLE AND MICHELLE! Two explorers, Michelle and Michelle, set out one day to discover the southern part of the western hemisphere...this is thier story!

a few more words on costarica

NICARAGUA | Saturday, 28 June 2008 | Views [727] | Comments [3]

HI all!! We got to Montezuma a few days ago. The ride over was a long bus ride and a short ferry accross the peninsula. we made some european friends that taught us some words in Swiss and Dutch, which we cannot remember anymore. One friend, Silvan, is teaching surfing lessons at a surf studio that we might check out tomorrow. We arrived at SANO BANANO which was clean and friendly. We passed out early from a long day of travel. The next day was eventful! we took the advice of our waitress and walked a half hour to discover a beautiful remote beach surrounded by rocks and trees. (PICTURES TO BE UPLOADED). WE hung out with the only other woman there, Alejandra. She owns a shop in town, where we both tried on a million outfits in vain. The beach, LAS MANCHAS, was accomanied by a cute italian restaurant and a little italian man, Mario. We had fresh catch of the day fish and shrimp and drank some cerveza under the sun. Life is good!

Later that day we attempted to catch a yoga class. HAHA. We got there and found that the teacher was out of town, but low and behold...a TRANS DANCING SESSIOn was in place. We were of course invited to join in. While Michelle Mazzeo felt slightly awkward and in the mood for some relaxation, Michelle Gorzek jumped in like a true traveller that goes with the flow. While GORZEK TRANS DANCED the night away with some crazy yogis, MAZZEO took all her clothes off and did some laps in her underwear and sports bra. It was an exhilirating eve for the both Michelles.

But, it doesnt end there! Michelles ventured to the only bar in town, CHICOS. Again, while Mazzeo was awkawrd, Gorzek was cool and made lots of friends that Mazzeo mooched off. All in all, it was a good experience and we probably wont be going back. 

TODAY it was all about the TURTLE ISLAND. We took a boat out (with some others) to the island with the chef/conductor, Jose, who slightly resembeled my wonderful boyfriend Vivek. As a result, I was a little homesick all day. We ate fresh veggies and fruit and swam the day away with some TOTALLY RAD CALIFORNIA people. TOTALLY. It POURED on the way back to mainland and we all were bumping up and down as the driver decided to take out his rage on the water. We landed safely and Mazzeo did some laps in the forbidden pool accross the street. We made some aquaintances who we are likely to rendevouz with later this eve for a beer. 

Tomorrow, SURF CLASSES! Then, airport and Ecuador. Pictures to be uploaded ASAP. I love every person that reads this blog.

Comments

1

Sounds like you guys are having toooo much fun.
lv
D

  ZEO FAM Jun 29, 2008 10:27 AM

2

OOOOOKKKK...we said to have fun...BUT...don't do anything we wouldn't do and BE CAREFUL you wild and crazy Americanas!!! Had to take Dad to the hospital today...bad rash...taking him to a dermotogist tomorrow...it's always something(Gilda Radner, God bless her funny soul...) We are totally into fun, sun and siestas...Hope you are ready to "get to work in Ecuador!!!)
Mary and Christina say HOLA CHICAS!!!
Peace and Love, A&F Su Familia

  ZEO FAM Jun 30, 2008 5:16 AM

3

M.G.
Sounds like you are having a wonderful adventure. I'll keep tuned in. Summer has started out beautifully here. Hope I see you in WI in Aug. Love you, Aunt Mary

  mary hutchens Jul 6, 2008 11:13 AM

About meeshmaz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nicaragua

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.