Existing Member?

Raiders Of The Lost Kiwi The journal of two young men setting out on a journey of self harm, destruction and chaos. Hope you enjoy the show!

Feilding - and that is how it is spelt!

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 28 April 2008 | Views [429] | Comments [1]

We were going to Fielding to stay with some of my (Matt) Family.

On arrival into feilding (Voted NZ's prettiest town 13 times) we were aiming for a relaxing couple of days so we could get back alot of the energy we had expelled in the past weeks.

We ended up doing very little, apart from a scenic drive (compliments of Trevor) and an evening bowling and dining in Palmerston North which was just down the road, oh and a small amount of wood gathering for the fire. Although Trev wanted us to re-build the whole house ;-)

The worst part of the trip was the Sunday night when we watched       Leicesterv Stoke on the net and as a result watched City get   relegated:-( Needless to say i wasn't much fun for the next few days.

Apart from that downer it was a good week of chilling, being fed and actually sleeping in a house and not a van, and also winding Brooklyn up all week (he loved it)

Cheers to Trev and Deb and of course the little man Brooklyn for making us feel very welcome, also not forgetting the most timid cat in the world Holly.

Tags: house food cat

Comments

1

hi guys just to let you no were out of wood, also no sign of rain very sunny here no rain men about.
hope your having lots of fun eating well still got beers in , brooklyn missing you guys lots looks for you every day , take care were here if you need a good feed love deb trev brooklyn xxx

  deb trev brooklyn Jun 27, 2008 4:32 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.