Existing Member?

Raiders Of The Lost Kiwi The journal of two young men setting out on a journey of self harm, destruction and chaos. Hope you enjoy the show!

Were not dead . . . . . yet

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 30 June 2008 | Views [641] | Comments [1]

Ok people just thought I wold give you all a heads up on the latest events.

Basically we have been in Fiji swimming with sharks, snorkelling with fishies and coral, going on mad mountain walks (seriously death defying), lying on beachs, playing volleyball, playing rugby, getting drunk, lying in hammocks, having an amazing crack with the locals, meeting great people . . . . . you know . . . . the stuff you do when you are on islands in the pacific.

sadly we have had the worst luck with internet access in the world since we got to the botom of New Zealand. When we could find internet access it would be to slow or not allow the uploading of pictures or the software was out-of-date.

 However I hope that soon we will be able to give you an idea of what we have been doing since then because I can assure you we have been having an amazing time and fiji has been simply amazing.

Hope you are all well

Pete and Matt

Comments

1

Hey guys!
Been busy at work and finally got around to catching up with your journal.. Oh my god! Just looking at the photos is amazing enough but the journal entries really are great. I'm sure I speak for many thinking "wish I was there". Keep us updated when you can, and stay safe :D All the best!

  Paul Goddard Jul 21, 2008 10:44 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.